Contract and Billing Administrator
Contract and Billing Administrator - NTHAM
Park Assist?? is a business intelligence technology company that utilizes cameras to enhance the efficiency and profitability of parking facilities through guidance, license plate recognition, surveillance, and its premium parking features. Our M4 and L4 camera systems improve the parker experience in 31 countries and growing worldwide. Park Assist has offices in New York, Connecticut, San Francisco, Sydney, Amsterdam, London, Dubai, Santiago and Panama City. Park Assist is part of the TKH Group (Euronext: TWEKA), a $1.6 billion publicly traded company headquartered in the Netherlands.
Park Assist is hiring a Contract and Billing Administrator to work within its North American business unit out of its Cheshire, Connecticut office. Working on projects nationwide, the successful candidate will be responsible for contractual, billing and insurance compliance for all projects. This role will engage with many different departments and people across Park Assist globally in order to coordinate and deliver billing, manage contracts from inception to completion, and administrate insurance needs on a project to project basis.
- Coordinate all aspects of project billing in North America. This include the completion and submission of AIA forms (Schedule of Values), completing final claims in respect to retainage and final closeout procedures
- Completion of prequalification processes as required by projects
- Draft contract summaries for each project
- Drafting contractual communications as they arise
- Complete insurance requirements for all projects
- File and complete insurance claims
- Maintain the register of insurances in North America in good order
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 4-7 years of experience in a contracts administrator role, preferably in the construction industry
- Experience and knowledgeable with insurance compliance
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- A meticulously organized professional who is comfortable working with tight deadlines
- A quick learner who adapts easily using different software platforms for billing and completing prequalification requirements
Park Assist is an equal opportunity employer
Company Description Park Assist is a global leader committed to innovating in the parking industry.
Our dedicated team of employees worldwide is passionate about providing clients with an unmatched experience while helping to solve critical issues impacting infrastructure, traffic congestion, overall facility customer experience and operational challenges. Our innovative set of products and services, combined with deep market knowledge and expertise, helps customers gain control of their parking operations and add new streams of revenue. Our world's only patented camera based intelligent parking guidance system allows our clients to keep a finger on the pulse of the behaviors, preferences and usage patterns across their parking facility.