Supply Chain Manager
A leading global products company is seeking to hire a key Indirect Supply Chain Manager to support the corporate indirect sourcing and procurement needs for a growing division. Reporting to the VP of Supply Chain for the Americas division, the Indirect Supply Chain Manager will play a strategic role by working closely with all internal key stakeholders to develop and administer short and long term initiatives within all indirect sourcing company sectors.
- Responsibilities for the Indirect Supply Chain Manager include developing category strategies, supplier negotiations, contracting, and business unit integration
- Identifying cost savings opportunities, and overall management of supplier relationships
- Working with the supplier base to continually identify process improvements and cost reduction opportunities
- Integrating strategic procurement activities with business with internal business partners
- Participating on the Global Steering Committee as a representative of the division
- Establishing corporate and business level metrics and on indirect spend drivers
- Supporting the corporate sourcing function in process and performance management activities
- Driving process improvements across the sourcing and supply chain function
- Performing special projects as needed
- BA or BS
- 5 years plus years of experience using in purchasing or supply chain management, and 3 plus years managing indirect spend
- Experience in e-auction is highly preferred.
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and negotiating skills
- Problem solver with a strong ability to think strategically and tactically