Physician Assistant (PA) Needed - General Surgery
Full-Time Surgical Physician Assistant (PA) wanted for an inpatient general surgery position with a hospital in the Derby, Connecticut area. Surgical Physician Assistants (PA) candidates with a minimum of 1 year of clinical experience in surgery will be considered. This position is available immediately.
The Physician Assistant (PA) will:
- Work in inpatient surgical department in a 1st Assist role (roughly 70%-75%).
- Review surgical charts, round on patients, and provide initial patient consults (roughly 25%-30%).
- Cover inpatient surgical services in all of the following areas: General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Emergency Medicine, Orthopedics, Bariatrics, Urology, Colorectal, Thoracic, and Plastics.
- Work and collaborate with other Physician Assistants, Surgeons, Nurses and other clinical staff to provide optimal patient outcomes.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Shifts are 12 or 24 hours in length - approximately 13 shifts per month
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full Medical Health Insurance Benefits
- CME + Reimbursement
- Full Licensure / Professional Dues Reimbursement
Physician Assistant (PA) candidates with an interest in General Surgery or other surgical-related specialties and subspecialties should reply directly to this job posting.Company Description Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting is a Connecticut-based firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants into every type of medical setting.