APRN or PA Needed - Orthopedic / Spine Pain Management
Orthopedic and Neurosurgical practice is looking for a Part-Time Nurse Practitioner (APRN / NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) for a Pain Management position at their Waterbury, Connecticut location. Both newer graduates PAs and APRNs and experienced clinicians may apply. This position is available immediately.
The Nurse Practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) will:
- Provide post-surgical, Pain Management care to patients with Sports Medicine, Osteoarthritis, Neck, Back, Spine, and Orthopedic related injuries.
- Partner and collaborate with practice Physiatrists, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
- Perform procedures and services including, but not limited to: Injections and Nerve Blocks, Dispense Medication to only qualified patients.
- Use EMR in documenting patient care.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- 24 hours per week / 8 hour days / flexible scheduling based on PA/NP's availability
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Full Health Insurance Benefits
- Shared Call (once every 3 weeks)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Reimbursement + Time Off
- 3-4 Weeks of PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 8 Paid Holidays
Nurse Practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) Candidates with an interest in Pain Management, Sports Medicine, Spine, Back, Orthopedics, Neuro or other related specialties should reply directly to this job posting for consideration.Company Description Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting is a Connecticut-based firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants into every type of medical setting.