Managerial role in Engineering Solutions within the Electrical industry
Located near Waterbury, CT
The Engineering Manager will have strong leadership skills for all the manufacturing procedures and policies. while managing the union employees. This role will require the Manager to ensure the organization follows company guidelines when it comes to continuous improvement processes.
- Reviewing contracts and approving limited expenditures for outside engineering and purchases.
- Managing the ECR and CPR processes
- Handling new products, modify existing designs and improving company production techniques
- Creating product designs and drawings, along with having a vast knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, sheet metal and plastics
- Bachelors' degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial or any other related field
- 5 years' experience in engineering management within the plastics or electrical industries
- Proficient in SoildWorks software
- The ability to drive continuous improvement processes within the organization
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills