Sales Staffing Manager
Sales Staffing Manager - Sales and Recruiting
Adecco is hiring a Sales Staffing Manager for our Orange, CT office!! Grow your career with Adecco, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
1) Sell: As the Sales Staffing Manager, YOU are the CEO of your business. You will be responsible for building and executing a business plan designed to bring in new clients, build on existing relationships and grow the bottom line.
2) Manage Budget: On the financial side you will be responsible for your market sales plans, recruitment strategies, branch budget, P&L management and cost control.
3) Hire, develop, and manage day to day operations: On the people side, you will be charged with recruiting, training, managing and developing top talent in your branch team and delivering top notch customer service to both your candidates and clients. As the Branch manager, YOU are the face of Adecco and are empowered to make business decisions that affect your career as well as your bottom line.
1) 3+ years of sales experience within the staffing industry
2) Ideally 1+ year of management experience
3) Bachelor's Degree is ideal
This role pays a competitive base salary along with commissions, 401k, PTO, Health/Dental Benefits.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.