Are you looking for a career with growth? Are looking to work in a dynamic environment? If so, look no further!!
Working under the direct supervision of the Team Leader, Supervisor, Assistant Collections Manager, and Collections Manager, the Patient Account Manager is responsible for collecting payment from delinquent Medical self-pay accounts.
Base Pay = $12.00 - $14.00 per hour plus bonus potential!!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collection of delinquent accounts from debtors and third-party payers;
- Establishing and monitoring payment contracts;
- Contacting debtors by telephone;
- Resolving debtor's inquiries regarding accounts;
- Maintain a collection queue and manage it so all assigned accounts are worked effectively and efficiently;
- Working with third party payers to ensure timely recovery of delinquent accounts;
- Any/all other assignments as delegated by team lead or management; and
- Conducting all communications in accordance with Federal and State regulations and in a manner that ensures positive patient and client relations.
- Familiar with Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Must possess string healthcare collection skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve and correct errors.
- Exceptional analytical and customer service skills
- Knowledge HIPAA requirements
CFS is proud to offer the following benefit packages to Full-Time Employees:
- Monthly commission bonuses for achieving set goals.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance, Long-term and Short-term Disability policies.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company Sponsored Events
Century Financial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK SOME EVENINGS AND SOME SATURDAYS FROM 8-12!!
Must be able to successfully complete a criminal background check and drug test. If interested in this position, please respond to this ad with cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.