Inside Customer Service Account Manager
Alinabal Motion Transfer Devices, a division of Alinabal, Inc., is a Milford, CT based designer and manufacturer of advanced motion transfer products. Our primary products are rod end bearings, spherical plain bearings, mechanical control linkages, and a wide variety of related custom solutions.
We have an immediately opening for an Account Manager. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, this is an inside position with primary responsibility for Customer Service support for a broad variety of accounts.
- Establish and build strong client relationships within assigned account base.
- Review orders for accuracy, coordinate order entry activity, and provide necessary information to various internal departments and external customers and sales organizations.
- Coordinate customer quote activity within the organization and maintain CRM database.
- Prepare and present customer quotations and proposals.
- Monitor account sales activity, analyze overall account profitability, and provide sales forecasts.
- Occasional travel to customer locations may be required (
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Marketing, or Business, or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- A mechanical aptitude with ability to read and understand, at a basic level, engineering drawings and specifications
- Skillful capability with Microsoft Office products. ERP (INFOR Syteline a plus)
- Previous experience with ERP Software, Infor Syteline experience a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and organizational skills a must.
The Alinabal Group of Companies has enjoyed substantial growth as a result of our relentless commitment to continuous improvement. This performance has been recognized by countless OEM's and other world-class organizations from around the globe.
Currently, Alinabal has over 200,000 square feet of manufacturing space in four modern facilities, employing approximately 300 people. Combined with our progressive management team and industry-leading experience, we are well positioned for future growth through quality manufacturing, innovative thinking and advanced information/communication capabilities.