Insurance Agent - Producer
Sundel & Milford is looking for a personal lines producer to develop insurance leads, complete insurance quotes, make sales presentations and close sales. All candidates applying must currently have an active Connecticut Property & Casualty License. This person must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and confident with a positive attitude. We are looking for a candidate who is able to secure and produce insurance leads and reach out to our existing client base for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and help implement other sales referral programs.
Potential producers must have strong communication skills, be driven and goal-oriented and be capable of handling customer rejection. Must be organized and maintain a concern for timeliness when handling clients. Our goal is to always provide a positive customer experience while minimizing the potential risk of errors or omissions.
Job Duties and Responsibility:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to grow your network
- Be able to self-generate leads by referrals from your current network
- Make outbound calls and receive inbound calls to quote and bind insurance coverage
- Provide an exceptional sales experience to prospects and current clients
- Pre-qualify prospects, obtain accurate information and provide quotes, meeting the insurance needs of the individual
- Create and maintain a prospect and referral list with the agency management system
- Must be able to identify gaps or lack of coverage in clients current coverage and be able to provide individual solutions
- Meet the forecasted premium volume and commission growth goals.
Sundel & Milford offers a competitive salary plus commission, 401K, health insurance, profit sharing plan and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.