This is a 1099 position and we are looking for part time to full time employees for the right candidate. Work from home one day a week to start. Build to more days at home over time and as you excel at your job!
Join our fast-growing company that provides Medical Expert Written Opinions to Attorneys who support Veteran Disability Claims. As a Case Manager, you will work with client attorneys who provide medical records to be reviewed, and with doctors who review the records and write the reports. You will work with the doctors, their reports, and the case medical records to be sure that the final report is high quality for our client. Do you have experience with Disability Claims? A real plus! But no 80 hour work weeks here! Retired case managers welcome too! This is a 1099 Position with excellent pay and opportunity!
- Manage incoming cases from intake through the delivery of the final Written Opinion
- Review Medical Expert Opinions and medical records; work with Experts to refine the final opinion.
- Work with Client Attorneys to pre-screen cases and get appropriate medical facts
- Build relationships with our Clients and Medical Experts
- Manage Client and Expert Database
- Complete a variety of administrative case tracking tasks
- MUST have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience working with Medical Records Required. Disability, Personal Injury ???
- Must be able to assess medical records
- Vocational Review experience a plus
- Experience with the VA or Veteran Claims a REAL plus
- Previous experience as para legal, or legal secretary a plus
- Must be comfortable with Medical terms and principals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - a MUST
- Ability to effectively build relationships and manage medical experts
- 1099 position for one year - Open to full time W2 after One year if desired
- $15/hour for 1st 6 months
- $20/hour after six months assuming adequate performance
- $25/hour for superstars
- Bonus Program after year one, profit sharing, more.
Our team acts as an extension of your staff throughout the entire review process from pre-screening and recommending the right expert, through the delivery of the final report.
Our medical experts review cases relevant to veteran concerns including Camp Lejeune, Agent Orange, PTSD, sleep disorders like OSA, primary and secondary cancers, Toxic exposure diseases, burn pit related concerns, orthopaedic chronic conditions, and much more.
Whether you're a large firm, a small firm, or even a one attorney office, you'll be impressed with our low fixed rate and the effectiveness of our credentialed expert physicians. Medical Experts drive winning decisions. Why risk your case?