Assistant Manager/ Senior Key Holder
We are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
We seek believers.
More than a company, we are a team that is working toward a shared mission of helping people redeem their lives and integrate back into society. For that reason, we seek people who share our Mission and values.
People passionate about doing work that makes a difference. People who hold themselves accountable to others, and others accountable to them. People who think a non-profit company should be as creative as a start up. People driven by unstoppable curiosity for learning and trying new things all the time. People who care about others, people who want to succeed, and want others to be successful too. But most of all we seek believers. People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
We are a Christian Organization that believes everybody deserves a second chance. We are here to help others and save lives.
Are you looking for a change and a meaningful job? Do you want to make a difference? You can! When you work for The Salvation Army you save lives of those in the most need in your community! If you are that person, we want to hear from you!
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Meet sales, production, and expense budget goals maintaining a profitable operation.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Reliable transportation