We are seeking a Financial Planner to join our team! You will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals.
- Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions
- Assess clients' assets, liabilities and overall financial conditions
- Prepare presentations that recommend various financial products
- Review and communicate portfolio performances to clients
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Previous experience in banking, financing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with investment products and services
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Series 65 will be required within 30 days of joining firm
Prefer CFP or ChFC professionals -
We are a fee-based RIA and your compensation will be based on the business you generate.
We do not use commission based products.