Restaurant Assistant General Manager - Casual Dynamic Concept
Assistant General Manager
Casual Theme - Dynamic Concept
Our Company is seeking an enthusiastic, high adrenaline Assistant General Manager who has exceptional customer service skills. If you are a positive, Professional Assistant General Manager that thrives in a fun-filled, and incredibly dynamic environment this is your opportunity! Apply Today for our location in New Haven, CT. Our Company and concept has taken off since we first opened our doors back in the 1980's and is escalating at a rapid pace creating Multiple New Store Opportunities! To date we have locations across the United States and Canada, projecting new store openings yearly, we are a thriving company with unlimited growth potential. Our profit margins show that even a quarter of a century later we are still the hottest ticket around! If you would like to become an Assistant General Manager with a company with steady growth in both size and profits while in an amusing and enjoyable environment don't miss this opportunity!! Apply Today for our location in New Haven, CT.
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: Our Assistant General Manager will oversee all operations of the facility, providing overall leadership, direction and focus on tactical initiatives and operating specifications to progressively affect business results. The Assistant General Manager will be adaptable, flexible, have general enthusiasm for the industry of hospitality, will take initiative and be a strategic thinker. A Professional Assistant General Manager will have strong statistical interest, able to integrate information into concise business strategies, taking all analytic information and translating it to their team with an innate ability to inspire and create positive energy. Our Management turnover rate is an unheard of 20%, while our internal promotion rate comes in at a 30% average. Our company also offers ongoing Management Training Programs which will assist you build your career!
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Aggressive Bonus Structure
- Annual Paid Vacation
- Stock Options for GMs
- And Much More...
- The Assistant General Manager should possess 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- The Assistant General Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Assistant General Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
- The Assistant General Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
- The Assistant General Manager should open availability
Apply Now - Assistant General Manager located in New Haven, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, please reply with your resume.