(Hospitality) Restaurant Manager Needed
Hospitality Restaurant Manager
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
Talent, Integrity and Passion. If you possess these qualities you will make a successful Hospitality Restaurant Manager for our company, Apply Today for our location in Milford, CT. We know successful people are the foundation of our very successful company, and we need them to promote our caring culture. We will provide an environment that will support and empower you to not only exceed our guests expectations, but for you to reach your professional and personal goals. Your capability to succeed is limited only by your energy and drive, we have continuously been praised for our efforts in personnel recognition by being awarded the "People Performance Award" by The Nation's Restaurant News. As you continue to grow with our organization, we offer an Operating Partner Program to company General Managers who've been with us for a minimum of one year. After 5 years of participating in the program, Operating Partners may have the opportunity to become the Franchisee of their own restaurant. We are constantly growing. Apply Today as Hospitality Restaurant Manager for our location in Milford, CT.
Title of Position: Hospitality Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Hospitality Restaurant Manager is responsible for developing a spirit of hospitality in the Front-of-the-House by establishing a friendly and positive environment. The Hospitality Restaurant Manager will be held accountable for acquiring friendly and talented co-workers, overseeing the human and financial resources and provide a dining experience that guarantees our guests become long lasting, loyal customers. As the Hospitality Restaurant Manager you are also responsible for the restaurant's overall operations including food quality, production, safety and labor in the absence of the General Manager and the Kitchen Manager.
- Excellent Compensation
- Monthly Non-Cap Bonus Potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Company Matching Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Vacation
- The Hospitality Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Hospitality Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Hospitality Manager
- The Hospitality Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Hospitality Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all time
Apply Now-Hospitality Restaurant Manager in Milford, CT
To be considered for this position, please reply with your resume.Company Description Since 2000, Gecko Hospitality and its dedicated Franchise Partners and Recruiters throughout the United States have been pioneers in the hospitality recruiting industry. The value that Gecko Hospitality provides to its Clientele is evident in the advanced networking and technology skills our professional recruiters possess in identifying qualified restaurant professionals.