Operations Senior Analyst
This position will be responsible for site financial support including but not limited to product costs, S&OP, backlog analysis, revenue & gross margin performance, and Engineering / project / R&D support. Additionally, this position will directly support Finance in all aspects of forecasting, budgeting, & reporting. Position will be fully responsible for coordinating forecasting/reporting efforts across all CII Divisions. Position is also responsible for controlling SG&A expenses. Provide analysis of CII trends, support detail, and business developments. This position currently has no direct reports but position structured as coordinator role will enable widespread learning experiences in many facets of the business unit. Special projects and business analysis will be a key part of this role.
- Advanced analytical skills requited
- Forecasting coordinator for all CII divisions with emphasis on Quarterly updates, quality & accuracy to be monitored and improved
- Month-end closing - assure orders, backlog, & backlog burning are accurate for business scope
- Month End Closing - Control, monitor, & report SG&A expenses
- Month-end reporting - coordinate Flash efforts across CII
- Monitor reporting calendar for CII - monitor & track reporting efficiency
- Backlog and orders reporting & support
- Conduct analysis to evaluate financial impact on strategic decisions
- Responsibility for coordination of split P&L for purposes of deriving margin on direct cost
- Support/backup annual physical inventory efforts
- Special requests from management
- Advanced analytical skills requited
- Ability to solve problems & be both proactive & innovative
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles
- SAP experience preferred
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel- VLOOKUP's and pivots
- Excellent verbal, written communication, & presentation skills
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
Ability to communicate with various levels in the organization in an effective manner
- BS in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- 5 plus years of finance/accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Company Description Mirion Technologies has over 60 years of experience protecting people, property and the environment from the harmful effects of ionizing radiation. In partnership with our customers in nuclear power plants, military and civil defense agencies, hospitals, universities, national labs, and other specialized industries, Mirion Technologies strives to deliver cutting edge products and services that constantly evolve based on the changing needs of our customers.
Combining state of the art technology with exceptional customer service, Mirion Technologies is dedicated to providing an unmatched experience in radiation detection and instrumentation. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals across all functions who share our passion for technology, excellence and innovation.
Our culture is team-based and progressive. If you are a highly motivated professional with experience in the nuclear, medical, or health physics professions, Mirion may be the place to make a difference. We are always looking for top talent in all business areas!
At the core of Mirion Technologies is a dedicated team with unmatched expertise and experience. The Company is well positioned to extend its global franchise and will continue to maintain a technology leadership position through innovative products and solutions.
To protect people, property and the environment from nuclear and radiological hazards, by applying our unsurpassed knowledge of detection, measurement and analysis technologies
Integrity - We uphold both the letter and the spirit of all relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
Commitment - We are committed to our stakeholders: customers, employees, and shareholders- each of whom is critical to Mirion's success. We provide:
Customers with high quality products and services, responsiveness, and value;
Employees with opportunities for advancement, training, and a positive culture; and
Shareholders with continued growth and prudent capital management.
Accountability - We meet commitments to our stakeholders in a disciplined, process-oriented fashion and accept clear accountability for our actions.
Innovation - We are creative and entrepreneurial in all aspects of our business, in order to ensure that our market leadership in extended well into the future.
Respect - We value teamwork, open communication, intellectual honesty and candor. When we fall short of our commitments, we learn from our failures, with a clear focus on the situation not on the individual.