Manufacturing Operations Manager
Reid Engineering Services is searching for an Operations Manager with the ability and desire to excel in his/her role and work toward promotion to Vice President by taking charge of this profitable, growing manufacturing operation that is part of worldwide leader in its industry.
- Experience leading production operations to manufacture the products while continually pursuing efficiency improvements for a rapidly expanding manufacturing operation
- Ability to plan and organize people, manufacturing equipment, and materials to deliver on production goals (cost, quality, delivery) while meeting established metrics.
- Experience in setting strategy and KPIs for manufacturing equipment and support services
- A strong background in equipment troubleshooting, maintenance program planning, plant expansions and upgrades.
- Managing large teams including line supervisors with diverse people management issues, training, and development.
- Operating budget development and operational control to that budget
- General business interest and awareness that identifies you as a high-potential, promotable individual.
Education and Experience
- Engineering degree, or extensive experience in a manufacturing environment with shop supervision and production
- Should have High Volume manufacturing experience
- Have a personal commitment to Continuous Improvement that will be reflected in your embrace and application of lean manufacturing tools.
Highly competitive compensation package with full benefits.Company Description FOR OVER 40 YEARS, Reid Engineering Services has been placing engineering professionals in New England's top technical industries. If your skills match, contact us immediately for prompt consideration.