CNC Machinist Set-Up Operator
Hiring for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts
We are seeking experienced CNC Machinists/ Operators who will be responsible for setting up and operating numerically controlled multi-axis turning and/or milling machines.
- Read and understand drawings and operation sheets including knowledge of GD&T
- Set up and operate complex, precision machining jobs with minimal supervision
- Perform first piece in process inspection using standard measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, height gauges and dial gauges
- Ensure all standard quality procedures are followed such as machine set-up, operation, inspection, documentation and material handling
- Utilize the ERP system and document the required in-process inspection dimensions.
- Maintain clean, organized and safe work environment following all safety standards and requirements
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks as required
- High School diploma or equivalent education and experience required
- 3-5 years of CNC multi-axis turning or milling machining experience including set-up and troubleshoot
- Demonstrated skill working in a team environment
- Must have a positive attitude
- Experience in Aerospace or precision component manufacturing preferred
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing a plus