The Human Resources Generalist will deliver human resources processes and information to support the company's business strategies and priorities. Support Naugatuck site to include leadership and hourly workforce; drive key human resources processes, such as the employee lifecycle process (on-boarding, transfers, off-boarding, etc.), salary administration, employee engagement processes, data integrity and meeting coordination. The HR Generalist will contribute to the day-to-day administrative functions of the HR department.
Employee Data Management:
• Create and submit all employee data changes including new hire paperwork, terminations, promotions, etc.
• Provide data for compliance reporting, scheduled reports and ad hoc data requests
• Audit employee data in HRIS and make necessary changes
• Maintain accurate date records.
• Bac-up for Payroll Processing
• Responsible for ensuring successful onboarding for all new employees
• Complete new hire check-ins
• Work with hiring manager to prepare new hire, promotions, later move announcements
• Support HR leaders with recruitment process; submitting requisition requests, offer letter requests, draft internal offer letters
• Support annual people processes, as needed
• Administrative duties as needed to include maintaining calendars, coordinating meetings, maintaining email distributions lists
• Contribute to the team effort by taking on other duties/projects as assigned. Cross-train with other team members in Human Resources to provide ad hoc support as needed
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred) or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 2+ years of HR-related experience required; previous experience in CPG or Manufacturing preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess fundamental knowledge of human resources laws, practices and procedures
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks successfully without losing composure or lowering productivity
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality in dealing with employee, candidate and company information
- Team player who is highly customer service oriented, patient, flexible, and calm under pressure
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, as required
- PC proficiency in MS Office, advanced Excel; ability to navigate HRIS systems
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $26.00 to $31.00 /hourCompany Description ATS is an information technologies consulting company providing services to Fortune 500 companies nationwide. ATS specializes in providing full-service staffing solutions by providing technical and business personnel through staff supplementation and project engagements. The company has extensive contacts within its Fortune 500 client base and is able to access a large pool of talented and responsive professionals with proven records of accomplishment in both the technical and business fields.