RN - Registered Nurse in Waterbury - New Haven-Milford, CT
6 days left
- Job Board
- Location: Waterbury, CT
- Setting: Hospital
- Employment Type: Traveler
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor's and the Facility's standard.
- Some exposure to bodily fluids is possible therefore necessary to adhere to standard precautions and use personal protective equipment as indicated.
- Complete other work assignments as designated within the scope of practice and policies/procedures, laws and regulations.
- **** REQUIREMENTS ******
Registered Nurse: Labor and DeliveryRegistered Nurse (RN)Job Description
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Position Qualification Requirements:
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate's, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor's degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient's response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illusion describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Great Place to Work?? named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017's Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:***Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + % match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
***Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?****
Great Place to Work?? named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017's Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website:
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs:
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-