Sales Appointment Coordinator
Position: Sales Appointment Coordinator - Aron Security, Inc.
Reports to: Senior Vice President (SVP)
Aron Security, Inc.
Dotted Line accountability to Business Development Manager (BDM)
Position has prime responsibility for supporting the sales effort of the dedicated Business Development Manager in their sales of uniformed security officer services, armed and unarmed, reception and concierge services and any related contracted or outsourced service offerings. Performance will be measured by daily call volume, weekly appointments and quality and percent (%) of appointments that convert to contracted weekly billable hours. When the opportunity arises, responsibilities also include the administrative support of additional branch personnel involved in the sales process directed by the Senior Vice President.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Identify and analyze market data including competitive intelligence and direct marketing lists, networking lists, industry organizations, etc. which might provide a market for security services. Enter information into a data base to build a quality prospecting list.
- Contact prospects in the data base to qualify and get an appointment for the Sales BDM / SVP to present the Company's services.
- Organize time efficiently, effectively, plan and schedule daily and weekly activities for optimum productivity.
- When possible, conduct fact-finding sales interviews with prospects via phone.
- Prepare proposals, direct mailings and presentations, when required, to accelerate the sales process to the next level.
- Conduct e-mail campaigns for potential prospects.
- Completely support the sales effort by any means required.
- Conduct follow-on phone calls with clients and/or prospects to confirm service levels and assure and control quality of service.
- Secure "Raving Fan Letters" from clients.
- Be proficient in the use and maintenance of data base.
- Run sales reports for upper management on a weekly basis.
- Work with Human Resources with information from New Hires past assignments.
- Number of identified prospects with current market data.
- Average number of prospecting phone calls/ per day.
- Average number of face-to-face appointments secured for the BDM/SVP
- Average number of direct mail or e-mail campaigns conducted monthly.
- Quotas - 50-60 prospecting phone calls daily; 5-7 qualified weekly appointments
- Number of new qualified prospects added to the Company's data base.
Organizational and Reporting Relationships:
Reports directly to the Senior Vice President with a dotted-line accountability to the Business Development Manager.
Position Specifications and Requirements:
?? Create in depth understanding of basic loss prevention and asset protection principles.
?? Create in depth understanding of the features and benefits of the Company's service offerings and unique programs and technology.
?? Create in depth understanding of current market conditions; geography, competitors, etc.
?? Must be computer-literate and proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must also be internet-savvy - with the ability to utilize the internet for research purposes in order to obtain competitive intelligence.
?? Must be hands-on and expert in navigation of ACT database software.
?? Must be able to collect, organize and assess market data.
?? Must be able to identify and prioritize prospecting opportunities.
?? Must be able to create direct mail campaigns and e-mail marketing campaigns to further the sales effort.
?? Must be able to use the following skills in order to develop and implement the Company's marketing strategy and to in turn, meet client needs.
o Strategic planning
o Problem solving
o Critical thinking
o Time management
?? Must be able to use the telephone effectively to qualify prospects and to secure appointments.
?? Must be able to communicate/collaborate and work effectively with management at all levels.
?? Must be able to conduct effective phone prospecting interviews, including all phases of the sales discovery process: probing, information gathering, assessment and closing for the appointment.
?? Must be able to prepare direct mail letters, proposals and client correspondence.
Arrow Security has been delivering successful security solutions to our clients for over 25 years. In that time, we have partnered with some of the country's most reputable and renowned companies, including Pathmark, Regal Cinemas, Atria Senior Living Group and Memorial Sloan Kettering. Arrow Security is ready to help you achieve and surpass your security goals by using our tried and tested combination of highly experienced security staff and unsurpassed technology. It is a formula we have been using successfully since our inception, and one which we'd like to share with you.