Training Coordinator - 24985
Contract Opportunity in North Haven, CT through 2/25/19
Title: Training Coordinator - 24985
**Must be able to be a direct W2 of Three Point Solutions, Inc.**
Coordinate the distribution, tracking, collecting, filing, storage, and maintenance of Training Records for the North Haven Plant. Coordinate and establish Quality System Documents for the North Haven Plant. Interact with other department representatives to efficiently perform these functions.
- Support audits with the timely delivery of requested Quality System Documents to the auditor.
- Responsible for performing gap analysis of established Training Records and approved Training plans and take appropriate actions to ensure training requirements are being met.
- Responsible for distributing, receiving/filing, and tracking Training Records for hourly employees on all quality compliance documents, based on their established Training Plans.
- Distribute training in the training System.
- Responsible for maintaining the training System database for hourly Plant Employees, as well as working with Plant IS to optimize the system and activate additional functions as needed.
- Perform training (e.g. Instructor and peer to peer).
- Responsible for maintaining training assignments based on approved training plans. Responsible for controlling and revising (when required by the Department Heads) the Plant Salaried and Hourly Employee Department Training Plans
- Work with Plant Management representatives to efficiently process training records
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Team player and ability to serve on project teams, as needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and computer (Word and Excel) proficiency
- Proficient with the Training System within the first 2 months of employment
- Proficient with the SOP Agile within the first 3 months of employment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum of two years Training/Teaching experience