Full-Time Physician Assistant (PA) Needed - Urgent Care
Full-Time Physician Assistant (PA) wanted for a position with an Urgent Care practice in the Greater New Haven area. The fast growing Physician-owned Urgent Care practice sees and treats Urgent Care walk-in patients from Pediatric through Adult to Geriatric. Physician Assistant candidates with some Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience are encouraged to apply. Strong newer graduates may be considered. This position is available immediately.
The Physician Assistant (PA):
- Work to provide Urgent Care services to patients ranging from Pediatric through Adult / Geriatric.
- Join a staff of other Advanced Practice Providers, Physicians, and Medical Assistants to provide Urgent Care to walk-in patients at one (possibly) 2 locations in the New Haven, Connecticut area.
- Work autonomously or with other clinicians to provide optimal patient outcomes.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Approximately 40 hours / week (Weekday Hours (8am-7:30pm) / Weekend Hours (9am-4:30pm)
- Some weekend hours will be required every month
- Full Medical Insurance Benefits
- License / Professional Dues Reimbursement
- CME + Reimbursement
Physician Assistant (PA) candidates with an interest in Urgent Care or other related specialties should reply directly to this posting for consideration.Company Description Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting is a Connecticut-based firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants into every type of medical setting.