HVAC Service Tech S1, S2, D1, D2
About the position We are currently seeking experienced HVAC Service Technicians who hold a current and active S1, S2, D1 or D2 license issued by the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection to accommodate our customers throughout the state of Connecticut.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years experience installing and servicing commercial and industrial systems a must
- Knowledge of code requirements
- Write up necessary parts, supplies and equipment specific to each job
- Ability to diagnose and properly repair system and unit problems and install new equipment
- General Maintenance on systems and units
- Safe and proper usage of tools used in the trade
- Perform work as requested by Management
- Must be client focused and professional with excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must have a current valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Compensation & Benefits: Sarracco Mechanical Services, Inc. offers a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance, vision care coverage, 401K, PTO, paid holidays, short & long-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
EOE/MFCompany Description At Sarracco Mechanical Services, Inc., experience shows in the details, like getting an employee on the phone when you need help 24/7/365. And in the full attention we give to every project large and complex, or small and simple and to every customer relationship.
Sarracco Mechanical Services is the company most often recommended to design, build, renovate and maintain HVAC, M&E, and SECURITY SYSTEMS across Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York.