Experienced, Meticulous and Detail Oriented Executive Assistant
Are you HIGHLY FOCUSED, METICULOUS, IRREPROACHABLE and PERSEVERANT with a proven track record looking to join a successful team?
Prior corporate experience a plus.
We are a successful, busy, hard-working and dynamic Property and Casualty Insurance Agency focused on providing exceptional service to our high-end Clientele.
Position supports firm senior level executives
To succeed in this position you will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to act as an "air traffic controller"
- Highly focused and motivated
- Willing to learn and take instruction
- Excellent and correct communication (verbal and written)
- Superior attention to detail
- Flawless follow through
- Eager to learn our systems and processes
- Corporate office environment
- Opportunity to become part of a team of leading industry professionals and to learn the insurance industry
- Unlimited opportunity for growth and increased responsibility
- Above average industry compensation (salary commensurate with experience), benefits include health insurance and matching 401K plan
- Long-term stable environment
- Our hours are 8:30 AM-5:00 PM M-F. Never any overtime.
- No travel
- No sales
- No prior insurance experience or licenses required
- Flexible and Part Time schedule available for a special candidate with the right skills including soft skills.
Downtown New Haven offices located in the Long Wharf Maritime Center
Only respond if you are local to New Haven and surrounding towns. Your commute should be under 20 minutes.
All inquiries are kept strictly confidential. After work, early morning and weekend appointments available to accommodate candidates.