We are seeking Security Officer/EMT to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons. Looking for both PT and FT.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
With branch locations in over 200 cities nationwide, Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States. We offer on-site, mobile and remote guarding as well as corporate risk management.
As a leader in the security industry Securitas offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and advance to other positions. We equip our employees with the tools, mentoring and training they need to develop as security officers and progress into more operational or senior security positions. Many people in our company started their careers as security officers.
Specialized Training Opportunities
At Securitas USA we believe that our successful future will be achieved by supporting the development of our people's skills. Proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching are the tenets of a team that works better, harder and with the best results. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential in our industry.