Administrative Web Assistant
The Treehouse Internet Group is looking to hire a full time Administrative Assistant to be a part of our team! This is a great opportunity for an individual who is efficient, resourceful, can multi-task and is comfortable being a member of a team.
As an Administrative Assistant you'll be asked to perform a wide range of organizational and office support activities for the department and Project Management team.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of programs using internal databases.
- Review and update client information and communicate with team members as needed
- Maintain mailers and marketing materials
- Responsible for transmitting customer inquiries to the appropriate staff member
- Quickly adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Take full ownership of assigned responsibilities and appropriately prioritize
Requirements and Relevant Experience:
- Administrative Assistant experience is a plus, but not required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Basic Web Knowledge
As an Administrative Assistant in the Treehouse Internet group you will find:
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Resources to bring ideas to life
- A unique and creative atmosphere
- A casual work environment
- A dedicated and competitive 80+ person web marketing team