Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Crew Leader. You are a detailed landscaper who inspires your team through passion. When you're in charge of a team or a site, perfection is never in question. BrightView counts on experts like you to lead our maintenance team and develop exceptional customer care.
What you'll do:
- We'll look to you to ensure job site efficiency and that client standards are attained.
- You'll conduct site inspections, provide hands-on leadership, and provide guidance for soil, planting, watering and insect control.
- You'll also drive and maintain our vehicles, train personnel with a strong emphasis on safety, and handle schedules, and review charts and reports.
Skills we're seeking
- You should have a driver's license and good record, strong leadership, and familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping.
- You also must be able to handle the physicality of our work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking.
- At least one year of experience in lawn care and landscaping a must; supervisory experience desired.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.