ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN - PCBA
We are seeking a PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLER to become an integral part of our team! This position is responsible for soldering components and wires, trimming leads, touch-up and cleaning printed circuit boards as required, known as thru-hole soldering.
- Work with a team to assemble entire printed circuit board assembly
- ???Assemble, wire & solder circuit boards and small panels according to layout specification
- ???Clean circuit boards as needed
- Tack solder components to a PCB
- Read assembly prints for assembly instructions
- Operate machinery or hand tools to cut, strip, or tin wires
- Prep & check boards/parts and post wave boards according to set up guidelines
- Set up of Production equipment for solder or de-solder
- Completes soldering on time while maintaining a steady flow of work
- Actively participates in quality initiatives by participating in problem solving, process improvements and performance measurements.
- Responsible for understanding & following company, and or manufacturing guidelines/procedures
- Responsible for product quality as defined by internal and external customers, work instructions, specifications and procedures.
- Responsible for following established safety rules & 6S
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly,
- High attention to details, good eyesight and hand coordination
- Ability to read & understand assembly prints
- Ability to solder using magnification
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- ???Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Previous soldering experience or training
- J-Std or IPC certification a plus
Company Description Electronics Manufacturing Company - New Location! - 33 Rossotto Drive, Hamden CT
Carlton Industries Corporation (CIC) is a private company and our employee average longevity is over 13 years. We excel at satisfying customers in challenging market segments including aerospace, military and defense, robotics, medical, and instrumentation. Our long-standing reputation is proven through our customer-longevity averaging well over 12 years. We believe in having a long-term partnership with all of our customers and being the essential part in reaching their specific business goals.