Print Advertising Sales
Box Top Advertising, Inc. (BTA) is looking for an Advertising Consultant (AC) in this exclusive territory, to develop, renew and potentially expand it with our exciting (dare we say delicious?) fresh, new advertising concept.
Do you have experience in print advertising or direct sales? Have you worked with local newspapers, magazines, register tapes, diner placemats, hotel directories and phone books, only to see the internet and high postage rates affect your opportunity? Are you a 'people person' looking to determine your income level by pursuing those opportunities at your own pace? Read on!
Our mission is to provide all of our clients with the most cost effective direct marketing program possible, while delivering their message directly into the homes of their current and potential customers.
Founded in 2009, BTA was developed in response to a need for a highly visible, cost-effective advertising program geared towards "Main Street" business owners. BTA's relationships with local pizzerias and national pizza chains allow us to deliver an impressive, high-quality product, teaming up our pizzeria partners with local businesses through our box topper program with an fresh new alternative to today's limited advertising options.
As an Advertising Consultant, you'll conduct the sales and marketing of our program, building relationships throughout your territory. Once your sales portfolio has been established, the role becomes more of an account and territory manager, maintaining that book of business, while continually selling as needed.
We're offering a work-from-home, remote sales position. Most of your time will be spent in the field, building relationships with clients in a very fast paced, business-to-business sales environment. The sales cycle of our product is short, and almost all sales are made on the first or second visit to the client, typically within the same week. Compensation is 100% commission; your efforts will determine your income. The first year full-time income expectation is $45,000 to $50,000, with room to grow as your territory matures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Seek out client partners to expand our effective marketing program
- Sell advertising space to local businesses
- Professionally communicate with clients, design team and home office team
- Follow up with email, phone calls and face to face meetings
- Attend daily morning conference calls
- Consistently and accurately update and maintain sales reports
- Deliver results and meet deadlines
- Build and maintain a solid client portfolio
Experience and Requirements
- Proven sales track record in a business-to-business environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to self-manage and work independently a MUST
- Must have a computer, printer/scanner and smartphone, as well as the ability to effectively use them
- Positive, professional, go-getter mentality
- Work in the field 30-35 hours a week, 5-10 hours a week in the home office
- Able to prioritize, multitask and consistently meet deadlines
**Those with 5+ years sales experience in print advertising or a related field will move to the front of the line!**
***We regret to inform you, we are not hiring graphic designers. Thank you for understanding.
If you are ready to start a new career with a growing company, please email your resume to us for immediate review.
Company Description Box Top Advertising specializes in specific and strategic advertising campaigns designed to help businesses advertise, market and brand themselves on a local level. The relationships we have developed with over 2,000 local pizzerias and nationally-known pizzeria chains allow us to deliver the highest reach and frequency for the lowest cost available in print advertising today. Since 2009, BTA has expanded its program to over 28 states. Our mission is to provide all of our clients with a cost-effective direct marketing program, while delivering their message directly into the homes of their current and potential customers.
For more information on Box Top Advertising Inc. please visit web-site
Learn more at