Customer Support Specialist
- Provide guidance and assistance to Customers.
- Process CCFs and RGAs within 24 hrs. of receipt to ensure 5 day replacement goal to meet customer expectation.
- Respond to inquiries regarding pricing, orders, product availability, expedites and shipping information.
- Resolve all QFAX questions pertaining to customer orders within 5 day policy.
- Utilize CRC Dash to review customer-specific information as needed.
- Make decisions that maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Utilize CRM database to record, respond, answer all emails, phone calls, & chat's with customers.
- Participate and provide expertise as a member of the customer service's departmental team.
- B.S. Degree, or equivalent experience, (3+ years in Customer Service)
- Effective Team Player, works well in a diverse work environment
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, be able to juggle many issues simultaneously
- Ability to work with multiple applications; strong computer skills