Sales / Office Assistant
Candidate will assist the sales staff with helping customers resolve issues, perform various office duties as assigned, respond to email inquiries, faxes and phone calls in a timely manner, and participate in an office environment involving high levels of multi-tasking.
The ideal candidate will answer most incoming phone calls and direct them as needed with the ultimate goal of learning our product line to provide immediate customer sales assistance. Will also participate in brainstorming new ideas together with the sales team to drive sales. Internet based marketing experience or knowledge also a plus.
- Order entry & quoting
- Contacting vendors for pricing & order follow ups
- Taking sales phone calls from customers
- Replying to customer e-mail inquiries
- Plus various other clerical jobs
- Previous experience in office administration or inside sales is a plus but we are very willing to train the best candidate.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and be flexible with changing customer needs
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to interact successfully and pleasantly with customers
- Good computer skills
- Effective time management, organizational and follow-through on assignments.
- Self-motivated individual, strong attention to detail
- Adaptive to change, willingness for continued learning