Want to make great money while helping customers with the credit and product they need? Want to grow your career with an industry leading company?
Sales Representative Reward:
- Top Sales Representatives make up to $60,000.00!
- Unlimited income potential!
- Salary + great incentive plan!
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Consult with customers about their financial and personal objectives
- Effectively identify customer credit needs to provide appropriate loan solutions and product offering
- Build strong, trusting relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to achieve business/organizational goals
- Work directly with customers and the branch finance team through the entire lending cycle from loan application to loan closing
- Follow up on leads produced through various channels and set appointments for the assigned branch
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Sales, retail, commission sales, rent-to-own sales, door-to-door sales, title loan, serving/bartending, telesales/telemarketing, outside sales, lead generation, prospecting or other related position involving incentive/commission/tip
- Sales Representative competencies for success: strong communication, motivation, customer relationship skills, good computer skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver's license
Hours for Sales Representative:
- 5-day work week schedule
- No Sundays
- Sales Representative work schedule set within branch hours of: MON/THUR/FRI 9-8, TUES/WED 9-6, SAT 9-5
Other Sales Representative Rewards:???
- Great company benefits package
- Growing, industry leading company with over 150 locations in 32 states and over 27 years of company success
- Growth opportunity from Sales Representative to: Sales Manager, General Manager, Consumer Finance Manager, Branch Underwriter or Portfolio Manager
- State-of-the-art online, classroom and branch training programs
- Utilize cutting edge software and systems that allow you to be efficient and effective in your role