Account Manager / Sales Rep
We are seeking an Account Manager / Sales Rep to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Responsible for managing existing customer accounts, quoting new projects, answering customer questions and getting proper information out to customers in a timely manner.
- Find new customers to work with.
- Handle incoming requests from potential customers.
- Responsible for growth within assigned and new accounts.
- Note customer communication in ERP/CRM along with keeping customer records up to date with shipping addresses, contacts and company information.
- Work to solve any customer issues, questions or special requests. This includes, questions about orders, shipping, inventory, sample requests, tracking orders, etc.
- Receive orders from customers, work with CSR staff to get orders processed.
- Resolve quality and service issues by investigating any of our customer claims promptly and coordinate appropriate resolution.
- Ability to learn products/ manufacturing process and answer questions regarding products.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure, and adapt to sudden changes is essential.
- Demonstrated strong organization, communication, and presentation skills required.
- Communicate effectively with customers, outside sales reps, and internal staff.
- Handling customer RMAs.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Microsoft Office skills are required. Both creating documents and analyzing customer files.
- Strong PC skills are required to quickly learn and understand our ERP/CRM system.
- Ability to create presentations and written proposals.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in customer service and/ or sales.
- 1-2 years customer service/ account manager/ sales experience required.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and strong multi-tasking skills are required for this position.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Required Competencies: customer focus, problem solving skills, and results driven.
- Professional verbal and written communication.
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional way.
- Traveling is required for this position. Travel to visit customers when needed, at least one tradeshow per year will be required.