Multi-unit restaurant group that is expanding is seeking outgoing, motivated professionals to join our client's concept. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 1-2 years of hospitality management experience with bar experience a plus in a structured restaurant group, The ideal candidate will have stable job tenure, a guest-centric attitude, and strong working food and beverage knowledge.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all restaurant activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Maintain a high level of visibility during all meal periods to all guests and staff
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients in food and beverage preparation
- Train, manage and lead front of the house personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in upscale casual and casual food service concepts
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Salary Range $45K-$90K
Great opportunity with quality of life, 50 hour week and growth potentialCompany Description REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: