American Cruise Lines is growing! This is an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly growing cruise company. With this growth, we are seeking experienced recruiters who have an eye for excellence and a proven record of recruiting to help fill Corporate and Shipboard Positions.
The Recruiter will have great organizational skills while being able to work at a fast pace. This position also requires office management skills and will report to the Recruiting Manager headquartered in Guilford, CT.
- Full-cycle recruiting
- General knowledge and experience working with ATS (preferably Icims)
- Building relationships with local businesses and government agencies and participating in their career fairs
- Working within predefined recruitment processes to meet weekly and monthly hiring goals
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Additional administrative duties as required
- Day-to-day tasks of managing a busy fast passed office
- Proficient knowledge of computers and Microsoft office
- Full-cycle recruiting experience
- College Degree
- Sales experience
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of communication and listening skills
- Must be positive, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Excellent people skills
Our philosophy for success is simple; hire talented people then provide training, support systems and motivation so you will thrive. Long established and deeply experienced in cruise travel, American Cruise Lines has been honored with multiple awards.