Family/ Adult APRN
NSPMC is seeking an MD/Nurse Practitioners for our rapidly expanding practice located in beautiful downtown Milford CT. Our thriving practice needs to expand and add practitioners to better serve our patient population. Ideal candidates would have 3 years of professional experience.
Fantastic opportunity for an MD/NP who wants a consistent schedule, no evenings or weekends. Duties include assessment and evaluation and treatment of patients in an outpatient practice.
New Graduates Welcome to apply; we are willing and able to train.
Schedule is Monday-Thursday
Competitive salary range
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative and positive environment
- General knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA regulations
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Valid MD/Nurse Practitioner License
- Current Board Certification
- Current Controlled Substance Certification in applicable jurisdiction
- Current DEA license in applicable jurisdiction
- BLS Certification
Provider is responsible for working collaboratively with health care professionals to provide pain management health care to acute and chronic patients. Supports team with consults, follow up visits, administrative and numerous protocols and pain clinic initiatives. Educates and counsels patients to promote positive health behaviors and disease prevention.