Nurse Practitioner Rheumatology
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner for a Rheumatology practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Provide consultative care of inpatients with osteoporotic fractures and give recommendations for medical follow up.
- Obtaining detailed and accurate medical histories
- formulating assessments and plans
- interpreting laboratory and radiologic studies
- performing routine rheumatology procedures such as trigger point and joint injections
- See patients post fracture for further counseling on medications and fracture prevention.
- Communicate with practitioners in other specialties regarding mineral bone disease when appropriate.
Must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in Connecticut
New Graduates are welcome to apply!
Familiarity with Rheumatology
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
Full loaded benefits package
Paid Malpractice insurance
No Hospital Rounds or No Call coverage.
Hours Of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!