Nurse Practitioners Needed - Waterbury, CT ( F/T Salary + Incentives)
**Recent Grads (12+ months experience) Welcome to Apply!
Not just your typical workday???
Break away from workplace monotony. At Matrix, our passion is bringing healthcare to underserved populations, innovating new technologies and creating sustainable programs that change lives. When you have the power to make a difference in the health and well-being of others, every day is extraordinary.
We're headed to the future of healthcare, come join us!
'I only wish that I could have her as my doctor. My husband and I are both very satisfied and anytime she wants to come back to talk to us our door is always open to her." - Member
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) works as part of the Clinical Operations Team, providing clinical assessment and care to assigned patients in their homes and in skilled nursing facilities; identifying quality improvement activities and planning individualized health care consistent with Matrix Medical Network policy protocols.
Additionally, the NP accurately completes summary and care management referral forms, consistently identifies unmet needs and gaps in care and initiates appropriate referral to health plans and outreach to PCP contacts.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Master's or Doctorate Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Current RN and NP, PA, or ACNP licensure in state of practice
- Board certification by AANP or ANCC, in Adult, Family Practice and Geriatrics or Adult-Gerontology. Current CPR certification.
Pertinent Clinical Work Experience
- Recent Grad NP - Minimum of 3 years RN work experience in critical care, emergency medicine, adult physician practice, hospice/home care AND 12 months clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.
- NP - Must also have: Minimum 12 months clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.
Must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.
Travel Requirements: Travel required
- Must meet company driving standards
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car
- Must meet company's automobile liability insurance standards and provide proof of coverage
- Must be able to travel by public transportation, and airplanes
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations
Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a typical home care associated environment. Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology.
Matrix Medical Network is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Company Description Matrix provides high-touch, in-home care to help health plans and other at-risk entities improve quality management, revenue integrity, member satisfaction and overall quality of care.
Matrix is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, and has a regional office in Largo, Florida.
Work Conditions: General office environment.
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.