Physician Assistant - New Haven, CT - Our client has been serving patients in the greater New Haven area for over 50 years. Over the past several years has gained a reputation of being one of the best orthopedic practices in Connecticut, having developed into a comprehensive musculoskeletal care network. In addition to the orthopedic service line, they have orthopedic walk-in centers and most recently expanded adding 2 occupational medicine clinics. This team demonstrates a strong work ethic, understand what it means to be part of a team, and are patient-focused. The Physician Assistant must be able to manage multiple and shifting priorities to serve as a valued member of a team, highly organized in all aspects of your role, and are looking to make a change to be part of an innovative growing practice. Interested in serving in a dual capacity position for both acute orthopedic and occupational care.
- Staff our acute orthopaedic walk-in and occupational medicine clinics
- Evaluate, treat and triage patient as appropriate
- Self-motivated and accountable to manage/direct patient care regardless of magnitude of injury
- Solid time management and organizational skills to efficiently treat in a high-volume clinic
- Passionate in self-improvement for professional growth to meet the values of our practice and enhance our level of service
- Excellent communication skills to ensure all team members, patients and external parties are fully informed
- Strong written communication skills for chart documentation and interaction with team members
- competitive suite of benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA options and a stellar retirement plan with company contribution. Our time off policy is generous.
This is a private group that offers an array of sophisticated healthcare services, state-of-the-art technology and a compassionate, caring staff. The leadership team is the attraction.Company Description Advanced Medical Resources is a national leader in Executive Healthcare Recruitment. Since 1987, we have successfully provided high caliber, specifically skilled medical professionals throughout the United States. AMR is in the business of isolating only those people who have above average abilities and who meet the exact skill requirements our clients seek.