PT - Physical Therapist in Waterbury - New Haven-Milford, CT
- Location: Waterbury, CT
- Setting: SNF UNIT
- Employment Type: Perm
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM - Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match - Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year - Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing - a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say "thank you" with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Provide skilled Physical Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintains patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy.
- Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice as required.
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: PT - Physical Therapist for a SNF UNIT, near Waterbury - New Haven-Milford, CT. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Physical Therapist/PT to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this PT/Physical Therapist position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
Great Place to Work?? named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017's Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:**Base = paid weekly + PTO/Full Benedits starting 1st of the month after you begin! + FUN work environment + % match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Great Place to Work?? named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017's Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website:
Great Links! :
Apply and someone will contact you if you are a match!