My client, a powerhouse food manufacturer, has an immediate need for a Maintenance Mechanic for their facility in Waterbury CT.
The incumbent is responsible for the maintenance of all production and non production related equipment and systems as well as maintenance of the client's facility. Such maintenance shall ensure the efficient, continuous manufacturing of quality product.
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance programs and schedules for all equipment, systems and TYC facility utilizing vendor recommendations, appropriate manuals, engineering specifications and historical data.
- Locating and responding to possible sources of manufacturing problems relating to production equipment and systems by observing the production operation and soliciting information from production operators.
- Repairing equipment and systems utilizing appropriate manuals, manufacturer instructions and safety procedures.
- Minimizing downtime by informing production operators of routine preventive maintenance techniques, proper settings and operating procedures of equipment and systems.
- Fabrication of repair parts both in house and by utilizing outside resources.
- Maintaining of equipment parts and supplies inventories, anticipating needed equipment, parts and supplies and placing and expediting orders.
- Responding to maintenance questions and requests by providing pertinent information and recommendations.
- Preparing mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintaining current technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications and establishing professional networks.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by enforcing compliance with all applicable procedures, GMP, OSHA and the client's rules and regulations.
- Contributing and encouraging contribution to the client's team effort.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Degree or Vocational Technical Certificate training in at least one of Electrical, Mechanical, Machining or Welding.
- 3 year's experience trouble shooting and set-up of Filling and Packaging Equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to lift 55lbs and work from heights.
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment with limited supervision
No visa sponsorship (H1-B, etc.) available at this time, sorry.Company Description Coyote Technical & Executive Sourcing provides recruiting and staffing services. Our team of result-oriented professionals possesses experience in diverse industries, which means our placements range from blue-collar machinists to high-level executives.
Our team of seasoned professionals specializes in recruiting qualified candidates in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Plastics Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries. Our mission is to place every candidate in a position where they can succeed professionally.
Refer to our job board for incredible job opportunities.