Administrative Support Clerk
The Administrative Support Clerk provides a variety of administrative, financial and clinical support services as needed.
1. S/he will receive and post payments from patients and properly store them in the safe.
2. S/he will balance all monies and complete necessary paperwork according to established procedures.
3. S/he will provide administrative support services such as filling in for the receptionist (AM or PM clinic), telephone answering, typing, filing, sorting, scanning, shredding, data entry, greeting patients, etc.
4. S/he will provide clinical support such as substituting for the Clinic Attendant (AM or PM clinic), monitoring urines, labeling bottles, etc.
5. S/he will provide back-up to the Administrative Assistant as needed including ordering supplies, processing mail, typing of correspondence and data entry utilizing Word Processing software or other software provided by the Agency.
6. S/he will create and review the Delinquency Fee List weekly and report those patients who have not paid according to established policies and procedures. S/he will create and manage compliance with fee contracts.
7. S/he will make bank deposits with additional administrative support as needed.
8. S/he will enter client treatments into Connecticut Counseling Centers, Inc.'s Medical Mgr following policies and procedures.
9. S/he will perform additional duties as assigned.Company Description Connecticut Counseling Centers, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation that provides a full range of licensed outpatient substance abuse and mental health prevention, education, and treatment services to assist adults in becoming productive members of society.