MACHINE OPERATOR - SURFACE MOUNT PICK & PLACE
Carlton Industries Inc., a well-established contract manufacturer of electronic assemblies has an opportunity for a talented SMT Operator for the first shift. This position requires someone who is able to work in a flexible atmosphere and who has the ability to work in a team environment. Good communication skills, attention to details, mechanically inclined with good hand, eye coordination and good computer skills are all essential.
- Ability to load programs, modify and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Setup and operation of surface mount pick and place machines.
- Setup and operation of screen printers.
- Setup and operation of convection reflow ovens.
- Perform manual component placement and inspection.
- Perform detailed quality inspection of populated circuit boards.
- Ability to identify components, values and polarities.
- Ability to interpret IPC-A-610 standards for acceptability and customer specifications.
- Shall be accountable for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
Experience in loading programs, set-up and operating pick & place equipment in a fast paced environment.
Good working knowledge of AS 9100/ISO 13485, ESD, SPC & IPC-A-610.
Expected to read and comprehend well in English both verbally and in written format.
Component identification ability required.
Candidates should be very organized with the ability to keep required written records.
Candidates should have the ability to carry out written or oral instructions.
Excellent work habits including good attendance
Carlton corporations is EOE and offer the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Long/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow
- FSA plan
- HRA plan
- Simple IRA
Company Description Electronics Manufacturing Company - New Location! - 33 Rossotto Drive, Hamden CT
Carlton Industries Corporation (CIC) is a private company and our employee average longevity is over 13 years. We excel at satisfying customers in challenging market segments including aerospace, military and defense, robotics, medical, and instrumentation . Our long-standing reputation is proven through our customer-longevity averaging well over 12 years. We believe in having a long-term partnership with all of our customers and being the essential part in reaching their specific business goals.