Showroom Sales Consultant
F.W. Webb, the Northeast's largest wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating, HVAC and industrial supplies is seeking full-time Showroom Sales Consultant at its new location in Meriden, CT opening in late spring 2018.
- Process and maintain wholesale and retail orders
- Work closely with IS/OS sales staff to meet clients needs
- Assist Clients with product selection
- Obtain specialty material through the use of purchase orders
- Effectively handle customer service issues
- Schedule and manage customer deliveries
- Produce bids for customer approval
- Manage credits to company standards
- Has working knowledge of voicemail, e-mail, Excel, word, internet and web browsers.
- Strong Sales aptitude required. Previous sales experience preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service focus and quality orientation. Demonstrate an ability to create a positive FW Webb experience during every customer contact.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced office environment.
- Be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends
Marking its 150th anniversary in 2016, the F.W. Webb Company is the largest wholesale distributor of its kind in the Northeast with more than 90 locations in nine states. F.W. Webb proudly offers outstanding products, services, solutions and expertise to commercial and residential contractors as well as industrial and institutional professionals. The company maintains an extensive inventory of products covering 14 areas of expertise. Core markets include plumbing; heating; HVAC; commercial refrigeration; and PVF (pipe valves fittings). The company also offers building and process controls; propane gas equipment and parts; ductwork; water systems; commercial and industrial pumps; fire protection and fabrication; thermoplastic piping; and high purity (sanitary) process components. Providing attentive and personalized customer service, going above and beyond for each customer, is what differentiates F.W. Webb in these markets. For homeowners, contractors, and designers, the company operates 38 Frank Webb's Bath Center showrooms and a Hearth & Home showroom. All customers, wholesale and retail, are supported by a highly proficient team of sales professionals and product/application specialists with deep expertise in the industries served.
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, in the heart of the state's renowned 128 technology and innovation corridor, the F.W. Webb Company employees more than 2,000 people across New England, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
For more information, explore fwwebb.com.