About Our Company:
We are New England's largest single location HVAC and refrigeration distributor, with almost 60 years of outstanding customer service and award winning excellence. A family owned and operated company; our employees are driven to serve customers in exceptional ways, focusing on delivering the highest level of service. We currently have an opening for an entry level counter salesperson to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate has a strong degree of desire to grow within the organization and desire to personally invest of themselves to help achieve this. While experience in HVACR is a plus, we are willing to educate and help the correct individual learn this industry from the ground up.
The company offers a very competitive benefit package which includes competitive pay, PTO time, health insurance; including dental and vision, group term life insurance, 401(k) retirement savings program with company match, profit sharing retirement plan that is 100% company funded, and short and long term disability.
In this role of the counter salesperson, you will become an indispensable asset to our trade counter customers assisting in the selection of the correct equipment and supply needs for their HVAC and refrigeration applications. It is necessary for you to network and build strong relationships with current and prospective customers, in order for you to achieve your goals. You will be responsible for helping the company expand our customer base by utilizing and learning cold call techniques. This position provides you a great way to enter into a very strong industry as well as allows you to sharpen your skills and grow professionally as you work your way through the sales channel.
- Heavily invest in training to become a subject matter expert to our customers.
- Proactively assess, understand, and address customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Work with our Inside Sales Manager to prospect for new accounts.
?? Develop strong relationships with key decision makers at all levels within an account.
- Meet established goals and plans.
- Assist with Showroom design and maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and/or experience in related industry.
- Some sales experience is preferred, but not required.
- Teamwork and collaboration with other functional areas (Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Accounting and Warehouse).
- Strong service focus with excellent presentation skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn, and personal drive.
- Computer literacy. Competent use of the company's computer systems, vendor websites, and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Dependable transportation with a valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
If you are seeking a rewarding career for a reputable industry leader who recognizes and values its employees and emphasizes personal and professional growth, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.Company Description A family owned and operated company; our employees are driven to serve customers in exceptional ways, focusing on delivering the highest level of service.