- Under limited supervision, assumes planning responsibility for major product line(s), including resource allocation and the flow of work through the manufacturing cycle to ensure on time delivery. This will include released products, and products in development.
- Coordinate planning and scheduling activities from receipt of order through quality control in order to meet delivery schedules on time, and at the highest possible quality.
- Manage the job loading to the manufacturing work cells to ensure a level capacity demand.
- Coordinate with purchasing to ensure materials arrive in a timely fashion to support manufacturing requirements.
- Interface with design and manufacturing engineers to manage the release of and ensure the timely and well-executed introduction of new product into standard production.
- Review ECO's, NCMR's and Waivers to ensure compliance with the correct product revision levels and proper disposition of parts.
- Develop or maintain appropriate reports, files and measures to provide an accounting to management and appropriate work teams on the status of performance to schedule, delivery commitments, production problems, and backlog, etc.
- Establish priorities for production and common resource areas.
- Support physical inventories and cycle counts as required.
- As required, work with suppliers, purchasing team members and other planners to establish and implement Demand Flow Technology (DFT).
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have a forward-thinking mindset, and possess a strong interest in process improvement.
- Bachelors' degree required. Degree in operations management, engineering or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a high tech, high volume manufacturing environment; including shop floor control and capacity planning, preferably with OEM suppliers.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably NaVision preferred.
- APICS certification preferred. Experience in an ISO environment a plus. Strong verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to shift priorities based upon business demand.
Corporation is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical metrology systems and ultra-precise optical components and assemblies. Their Metrology business segment is comprised of three major groups: optical surface profilers, laser interferometers, and stage position metrology. The products and systems produced by these groups use various optical techniques for measuring displacement, surface shape, and texture. Applications for our metrology products are diverse, and include precision machining, optical manufacturing, and semiconductor manufacturing, as well as many others.