Client Service Associate - Financial Advisor Support
5 days left
- Job Board
Local Financial Services firm is hiring a Full-Time Client Service/Support Associate.
As Financial Advisor Support Associate you will spend most of your time Servicing existing clients, completing paperwork, assisting Financial advisor strategizing, compiling reports and other activities to support the financial advisor to service clients.
This position will support financial advisor in servicing clients in the following ways:
- Provide professional administrative support for various functions, coordinate workflow with the Investment advisor.
- Maintain files and records in the client database and file system. Knowledge of industry compliance helpful.
- Will assist with the assembly of clients investment reports and presentations.
- Schedule client appointments and provide pre-appointment paperwork.
- Accurately complete and forward the necessary paperwork after a sale.
- Assist with problem resolution and act as liaison with Home Office and business partners.
- Will provide general communication with client.
- Requirements: Client Financial Services Support with Minimum 3 years experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong propensity for details
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments, meet deadlines and work with confidential information
- Ability to multitask
- Background in financial planning / investment advisory industry experience required .
- Series 7 and insurance license a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of Financial Planning software helpful. (Paraplanning)
Job Type: Full-timeCompany Description We are a Financial Planning and Wealth Management Firm Located in Waterbury Ct, for the last 30 years. We provide a full range of comprehensive financial planning services, investments and insurance services and products. We act a Fiduciaries and always put our clients needs first. Our founder is a Nationally recognized and published financial advisor. Please visit out website at to learn more.