C# Developer - 90k to 125k
C# Developer - Full Time Permanent position
Salary - 90k to 125k plus great benefits
(Note: The following duties are typical of those performed by this role. Other related duties may also be performed. Incumbents may not necessarily perform all of the duties listed.)
• Maintenance and expansion of projects both alone and with the support of the other software developers.
• Creating and maintaining documentation of developed solutions.
• Responsible for the design, logic, development, debugging, quality assurance, and testing of solutions as needed.
• The individual should be able to work effectively on their own as well as within a small team environment.
• Excellent personal and professional communication skills.
• Enjoy taking on new challenges in a constantly changing environment.
• Willing to share their ideas in an open and creative environment.
• Willingness to learn new coding languages and environments.
• After hours break-fix/on-call maintenance as necessary.
• Other duties may be assigned as business needs require.
Applicants should have a strong knowledge with the following technologies: • C#.NET
• ASP.NET Webforms
Knowledge/experience with Mobil web pages, J-query, Ajax and other browser based formatting packages.
Contact me to learn more.
Contract Staffing Recruiters
1052 Main Street
Branford, CT 06405
Permanent Placement and Temporary/Consulting Placements
Employers: Tired of Getting Ripped off by Staffing Agency Fees?
Tired of 100's of junk resumes from job ads?
Contact us to Save on Hiring
Best Time to Look for a New Job is When you have a Job!Company Description CareersInConnecticut.com and Contract Staffing Recruiters fills our clients position (permanent and temporary)
Will fill positions in all fields, disciplines and salaries. From Accountants to Doctors to Software Engineers. From 15/hr to 500k.
We save our clients from Outrageous Staffing Agency Fees of 20% or more and only 90 Day guarantees. Can you believe some employers pay 20% or more in fees to staffing agencies? Crazy. Come save with CareersInConnecticut.com - It is 2018 NOT 1998...you don't have to get ripped off any longer from overpriced bloated staffing agencies