Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP seeks a Marketing Assistant to support the Firm’s attorneys with the coordination and execution of the Firm’s marketing related initiatives. Supervised by the Business Development Manager, the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for marketing communications; online content management; administrative duties; event planning; public relations; market research in developing effective marketing programs and implementing business development strategies for the Firm’s practice groups.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist with editing copy, rewriting and developing content as necessary for appropriate Firm collateral, presentations and requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Assist attorneys with updates to professional bios, practice group descriptions, social media pages and other marketing materials
- Draft and assist with press releases, announcements, social media postings, blog posts and other public relations issues as needed
Research and Strategic Planning:
- Collect marketing/industry research and data specific for use in attorney and practice group marketing plans
- Participate in planning and implementation of business development and marketing communications plans
- Assist with surveys, focus groups, and related reports. Generate monthly website and blog analytic reports
- Assist with management and upkeep of marketing contact database and mailing lists
- Assist Business Development Manager and attorneys with planning educational seminars and client events
- Assist with event logistics, including drafting invitations, managing online registrations, and set-up and break down of event locations
- Track sponsorships; coordinate attendance and materials for sponsored events
- Prepare correspondence and ensure event materials are visually consistent and meet strategic business development goals
- Assist with the design, formatting and production of multimedia and print marketing collateral (brochures, e-alerts, advertisements, invitations, presentations) using industry standard tools such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Assist with design, production and ordering of Firm logo materials/promotional items
- Assist with the development of the Firm website; update and maintain Firm website, blogs and intranet
Candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Should have working knowledge of social media applications, Microsoft Office and Content Management Systems. Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus. Bachelor’s degree required, marketing specialization preferred. The Marketing Assistant position will be located in the Firm’s New Haven office; the position involves traveling to the Firm’s other office locations, and other CT venues as required for event planning, and support of Firm internal and external seminars, and other Firm marketing events.
Applicants should submit a cover letter describing interest in this position and a resume (Word or PDF).
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly