CNC Swiss Setup Operator- 2nd shift
- 5 years experienced Citizen Swiss CNC Setup Operator.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints (GDT)
- The ability to perform quality checks on parts utilizing the proper instruments
- Assure good housekeeping and machine maintenance practices.
- Experience with machines such as grinders, mills, etc.
- PC experience using Microsoft Office tools.
- Able to work flexible hours and over time when required to meet customer demand.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Setup and run multiple CNC laser Swiss machines.
- Conduct first piece and in-process quality checks.
- Maintain tooling inventory, equipment, and supplies
- Review, investigation, and completion of required daily documentation.
- Follow all safety and company policies
- Assure good housekeeping and machine maintenance practices